Wednesday, August 05, 2009



dear moanie,

i am amazed that you are just barely two and already it is so apparent what a sweet and kind and peaceful spirit you were blessed with.

i have adored our time together while estee is at preschool. i love how you just talk and talk every second of the day and the inflections in your voice make you sound just like a little cartoon character.

you are so special and i am certain you will do great things...

love, mommy

p.s thank you for being the best sleeper ever. it makes your mommy really happy.

p.p.s can you please maybe think about starting to let me take photos of you? please?

10 comments:

Magdalena said...

Adorable. It's time they met Ayda.

sarah marie. said...

seriously where does the time go?

Auntie Ann said...

She is beautiful and one of the sweetest little girls I know. Love her. what the f is that comment up there?!

Mary said...

Bam-ma...that's what she calls me. She is precious and I love her.

AuroraRose said...

your photos are just beautiful! i love them... if you have a spare min can you tell me how you got really big pictures into your blog? when i upload mine and select the largest size, they still come out much smaller!

ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel Holste said...

She is Beautiful......

Erin said...

So awesome that she's such a good sleeper (and eater!)
Marlo can't wait to see her cousins!

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

Beautiful family!!!

R o W e S said...

HI AMY, YOU ARE A LUCKY GIRL....
I LIKE YOUR BLOGG ITS VERY INTERESTING....I DON´T SPEAK ENGLISH SO GOOD BUT I CAN UNDESTAND MANY THINGS.

YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY¡¡ ITS A BLESSING OF GOD.....

AND I CAN SEE YOU ARE A GOOD MOM...

GOD BLEASURE AMY.....