Tuesday, August 25, 2009

first day...

it's me! i'm back! i think for good this time :)

i have so much to share.

estee had her first day of her last year of preschool yesterday. she was adorable (in one of her new crewcut outfits) and so excited and loved every minute of it. when i picked her up she got in the car and said "holy cow momma everybody loved my skirt"! i rolled.



i think i will post a photo of her going to school everyday this week. her new school clothes are real cute. i had lots of fun. :)

6 comments:

Auntie Ann said...

She is a beauty...and sweet...and funny...and smart...and I could go on and on. My Pookie is growing up!

sarah marie. said...

yeah right! she's 18.

Jen said...

she looks adorable!!! and So big!!!

becky said...

i can't believe how long her hair is! she is adorable and i just love what she said to you about her skirt. ;-)

Reagan said...

hello, my name is reagan breinholt. my favorite blog in the world is yours. i wish i could fly you to new york so you could decorate the pants off my apartment. i have a similar style to yours, but i have a real problem with execution and my husband always ends up veto-ing my ideas. anyway, i showed him your house interview with your pictures and everything and he loved it, hahaha, of course.

so, yeah..google reader suggested your blog to me, i'm not sure why. ok, that's all.

reagan

ps sometimes i get comments from strangers on my blog and they always make it sound like they are confessing a crime by reading my blob and that was always weird to me. but now i sort of know how they feel.

AuroraRose said...

that is a really cute outfit!