Wednesday, October 21, 2009

oh sister...

i really loved our romantical evening together... fine dining at communal on that tender and delicious pot roast and watching that really lousy movie with jennifer aniston and that chris look alike... booooring. i do however really regret eating those two very large boxes of kettle corn (even though it was a tasty delight)

twinsies


my professional review of the film.
the only way i could think to liven the mood after that dud... (that's the leftover of our kettle corn)

wow, we really know how to party, me and you.

oh, and my computer is still at the apple store getting a new hard drive... so lame. luckily i had everything backed up. cant wait to get it back... lots to share and a couple good giveaways.

5 comments:

sarah marie. said...

isn't that pot roast to die for?! and don't you love that polaroid app?!

Auntie Ann said...

Wow! We really did party it up sissy...

Rachel Holste said...

I love that you two are the best of friends.... oh so sweet!

Erin said...

you're really helping me get over my mac crush...everyone I know has a cracked iphone :(
glad you two could get out and paint the town.

Magdalena said...

Can't wait until you're all fixed up again -I keep checking for the next giveaway post. (This post makes me wish I had a twin.)