Friday, October 02, 2009

a really happy birthday.

first, i have to say happy birthday to my twin sister. i can't imagine life without her. i love you so much ann and feel like the luckiest girl in the world to get to share my life with you. it's been magic.

the first day of my last year in my twenties was perfect. it's gonna be a good year, i can feel it.

thanks for the yummy cupcakes mom!

thanks to my sister in law amy, i had the whole day to spend with my sister. we shopped, ate nonstop, went up to sundance and exchanged gifts. she got me this bad boy. she always gives the perfect gifts. she is the most thoughtful person i know.


the girls (who pretty much thought i was a movie star because it was my birthday and i was wearing a sequined jacket) sang me happy birthday every second we were together and sweet chris gave me these beauties (total surprise) and took me here (an old favorite... run don't walk) and then to a movie. whew, i am tired. and since the girls and i are heading to yuba on sunday, i need my rest.

but first i need to share the birthday love, here is the giveaway winner...


andria, please email me your address and i will get it off.
thanks to all who entered and thank you so much for all the birthday wishes!

i have another doozy of a giveaway next week so be sure and check back.

11 comments:

Erin said...

you two are too pretty for words. seriously.
happy birthday.

becky said...

i'm so glad that you guys had a great birthday! you guys are beautiful!

sarah marie. said...

obsessed with your jacket and both of those photos. milf's.

Magdalena said...

Truth be known, I have nothing but envy over those TB's. As for you and your sister - just adorable - you two seem like two of the kindest people on earth. Happy (belated) Birthday!

Suzanne said...

Lucky lady! Sounds like the perfect b-day!

Elly said...

Sounds like you had a brilliant birthday! Hurrah for special days being celebrated as they should be :)

Hello Lindello said...

Happy Birthday! You two are so adorable. You have me wanting a sequined jacket now....

Dorothy & Tony said...

Happy Birthday Amy! I am glad you had a good one. You deserve it! I love that Cucina is one of your faves. My Teeta (Aunt) and her Hubby own it! Its oh so YUMMY!!!

Magdalena said...

{So I changed things up a bit with the bloggy, let me know if you didn't get the invite.}

fengfk2008 said...

提供墾丁民宿資訊、高雄飲食情報、及墾丁旅遊景點 免費登錄訪客留言站長信箱,墾丁旅遊求助墾丁食宿詢問優惠券列印,租車旅遊足跡,台東旅遊足跡,花蓮旅遊足跡,高雄墾丁旅遊景點足跡 ... 墾丁航海家,和風庭牛排館,野宴炭火燒肉,芭東音樂餐廳,更新加入特約折價優惠商店.

Shannon said...

wow! happy birthday to you two! my twin sister and i will be celebrating our birthday, and the first day of our last year in our twenties too! what fun! isn't being a twin just awesome!