Tuesday, November 03, 2009

amy...

every single night after estee has done her bedtime routine, we crawl into bed and she always says the same thing...

"tell me a story about amy"

it started a couple months ago. i used to always tell her stories about her when she was a baby, one day i decided to tell her a story about me when i was a little girl, a story about amy. she loved it.

so now every night she hears a story about amy.
amy going fishing with her grandpa, or amy dressed up as a baby for halloween or amy being afraid of the dark... just little stories about me when i was a little girl. i love to tell them. in fact i think about what story i am going to tell a few times throughout the day, i just love sharing who i am with my little girl.

5 comments:

Auntie Ann said...

Be sure NOT to tell her about the time your brother put a knife to your head (see photo)...I remember thinking I looked like the freakiest witch ever.

Elly said...

Oh, that's all kinds of sweetness :)

Desiree Fawn said...

Oh gosh that is so sweet ^_^ I can't wait to share stories like that with my daughter.

sarah marie. said...

that is the sweetest thing i've ever heard.

Magdalena said...

Love this.