Monday, November 09, 2009

good stuff...

this weekend chris and i went on a date. we love to get a little bit fancy and go out. we try to do it once a week but it is usually more like once every couple of weeks. he told me he wanted to take a photo of me as we were walking out the door... i obliged, and it looks as though i maybe even posed (what?!?). embarrassing, but good to have the evening (somewhat) documented.



and can you handle the paint by numbers my mom found at a thrift store for $2.99, it's huge. plus, she gave it to me! i love it.



also, i am loving my fugi instax mini that sister got me for my birthday. i especially love the thought that my kids may even have some old photos to thumb through and that actually look old and beat down when they grow up. that's one thing that really bothers me about this whole digital thing.



and a couple of my babies that made my day...



3 comments:

Auntie Ann said...

That photo of estee is knocking my socks off...and the one of you is darling too.

sarah marie. said...

you look REXI. the girls in the bottom photos are incredible and i LOVE that fugi whatever!

Mary said...

you're all too beautiful!