Monday, November 23, 2009

most days...



some days are not so great. i maybe don't have as much patience as i could. or i am tired. or i daydream about traveling somewhere exotic.

but most days are really, really good. so good in fact that i cant even believe how charmed my life is. how sweet my babies are. how much i love my husband. and how happy i am right where we are.

i cant believe it, but being a wife and a mother, and doing my best to serve my family is what brings me the most joy in all the world. it is so wonderful to just be happy.

7 comments:

Amy! said...

LOVE THIS! I COMPLETELY agree.. (except I don't have babies yet!!)

Auntie Ann said...

perfect post...you're so pretty!

Magdalena said...

Love this. We will never get to live this life twice, why not just be happy and enjoy it? Very beautifully put Mrs. Furstenau.

Tiffany said...

I love this Amy. I feel the same way. Being a mommy and wife makes for a beautiful life. I feel so richly blessed often throughout my day. :)

Rachel said...

What a great perspective. Thank you for sharing this!

Ana said...

i feel the same way. God is so wonderful. he blesses all of us with such beautiful things.

Sarah said...

Love this. I linked it in a post on my blog. Hope that is okay.