Monday, November 16, 2009

the saddest snowman you'll ever see...

the first real snowfall of the season brought lots of excitement in our house. well at least for some of us, i am not a huge fan. i do however have a bit of a honeymoon phase where i love it and think it's beautiful and am happy to stay home with a cup of hot chocolate and watch it fall. that only lasts maybe a week though.

we got all geared up and ventured out on saturday...







the girls begged and begged for a snowman, and in my defense there was absolutely not enough snow and way to many leaves. but, i did what i could.



how pathetic is that? are you rolling? look at simone... i swear she has never been so disappointed, you can just see it all over her face.

i promise we will make the snowman of all snowman when we have enough snow little girls

13 comments:

Megan said...

oh. my. beyond. funny!

Elly said...

Oh sweetness! I adore snow, I'm so jealous of you guys! (Snow doesn't fall where I live, and even if it did, we're just heading into summer now, so snow would still be a good 6 months away!)

AnnieC said...

I laughed and laughed at the expression on Simone's face. While I thought the snowman was unique and adorable, her expression....priceless!

becky said...

not going to lie, but simone face is priceless! good effort for how little snow!

Desiree Fawn said...

Haha, that is ADORABLE.
It's certainly a colourful snowman ^_^

Rachel Holste said...

love the snowman.... hey he has character.... good work Amy!

Magdalena said...

Those two are so cute. BTW I am doing a giveaway on my "thank you" blog is you've ever wanted one of my winter bands gratis.

Frances said...

That is so funny, even the carrots are sad.

sarah marie. said...

i actually think the snowman is quite cute.

Jen said...

i am totally rolling!!! Simone looks devastated! so does the snowman!

Mary said...

boy, those are some darling girls!

Erin said...

these are so dreamy!

The Good Report said...

That snowman is the best. So hilarious and loveable in all its imperfection. Love it. (can't remember how I came across your blog, but I'm loving it.)