Thursday, December 03, 2009

decked!

i pulled an all nighter the night before last and got everything done. probably not the best idea i've ever had because yesterday was really busy and i was exhausted. oh well, my christmas decorations are up!!!

the photos are terrible and don't do them justice (my photoshop is dunzo) i wish you could come over and see them, i would even make you some of my really yummy homemade hot chocolate and you could bet christmas music would be playing!

i found estee like this after school yesterday. looking at our wedding album, her favorite these days!

love my village, my grandma has given me most of them. i collect this series






it is really better than christmas morning opening up all of my boxes of christmas stuff, i always forget i have certain things and i fall in love with all my stuff all over again.

most of my decorations are dee foust, bethany lowe, seasons of cannon falls and a few vintage treasures thrown in.

15 comments:

Auntie Ann said...

Im depressed, this makes me very jaylis...It looks MAGICAL!

sarah marie. said...

it's perfect amy. best ever. and i love that estee's favorite is your wedding album.

becky said...

so festive! i always love your christmas decorations...well all of your holiday decorations.

you and ann need to do another christmas boutique, that was fun!

Rita said...

everything looks so perfect...absolutely magical! love it!

Mary said...

amazing as always. Santa won't be far behind!

noelle said...

your homemakeyness and taste shame me yet again. thanks for the peek!

Amy D. said...

Woman...an all nighter? you are crazy. Can't wait to see you tomorrow and those cute girls. Should have been at your house. Mine is not even close to being done.

jackiek said...

your home is gorgeous!
i have the village set too. setting that up every year is one of my favorite holiday traditions :)

purplemonkey732.blogspot.com

Martha said...

I adore your home and the way you decorate it for every holiday :)

Desiree Fawn said...

so fabulous!!

Erin said...

So pretty!
Love Estee looking at your album.

Magdalena said...

Beautiful, traditional, but still oh-so-fresh.

Kate said...

So inspiring! I love your cozy nostalgic style. You totally got me in the mood for decorating (December has snuck up on me). We're getting our tree this week.

Meg said...

Love your decorations! I have to say that seeing your livingroom and that fireplace brings me back to Christmas at my grandma's house. Your houses must have been built around the same time because you have the exact same fireplace with the glass cabinets. Pure nostalgia!!! It's been 8 years since she passed away but seeing this picture brought me back to all the fun times around the fireplace with my cousins. Beautiful home!!!

elsa bags said...

your decorations are adorable- can't wait to tour your home