Tuesday, December 01, 2009

fall is over...



we are officially entering the fun and busyness that makes this the best time of year.

cafe mom asked to me to send over some of my holiday picks for under $25 and $10 the $10 one is up and it is so great. see the slide show here.

we are bundling up tonight and venturing out to find the perfect, fresh, furstenau family christmas tree. i want the biggest prettiest charlie brown tree salt lake city has to offer... do those three things even go together, big, pretty, charlie brown tree? certainly not to my mom, i am sure she is dying just reading it!

i will post when the halls are decked. but here is a little reminder of our house last year. like i said, the best time of year is here!

4 comments:

Mary said...

your trees are always beautiful!

Auntie Ann said...

I am obsessed with those glasses. Did you not tell me about those because you are getting them for me for Christmas?!?

sarah marie. said...

I love a big charlie brown tree.

Steph said...

I live in sugarhouse and this is our first Christmas here buying a tree. Are there any tree lots that you'd recommend? We're planning to head out on our search tonight, but I'm not sure where to go.