Wednesday, December 16, 2009
last minute gift ideas and GIVEAWAY...
staring top left
1. le creuset 6 quart steel stockpot for only $39.95 this is a steal and a good quality all around pot. i use mine all the time and the colors are darling (mine is the turquoise) they have them right now at the sur la table at the gateway mall in salt lake.
2.elsa bags letter and state necklaces only $12.00 i have the utah one and never take it off. i also got one for a certain someone who lives far away, i thought it would be a great reminder of all the people in utah who love her :)
3. i'm obsessed with these mini goals chalkboards for $30.00
4. i recommended these cute sailor glasses from fishs eddy to cafe mom but they are so cute they are worth mentioning again. $5.50 each
5. also love this gift set of 8 pretty nut bowls from fishs eddy. only $15.96 for the set
6. and if you want to splurge, these fabric dress up dolls are worth it if you ask me. could they be cuter? $149.00 for the set pictured.
and guess what? nicole from elsa bags and vanilla pie baby is giving one lucky reader a letter or state necklace, the winner chooses the letter or state they want! like i said i'm obsessed with mine and wear it everyday... so i think this is a good one :)
leave a comment on this post and the winner will be picked sat. dec.19th
oh and for a certain husband, i know we decided not to get each other gifts because of the cruise, i want you to know i would not be upset if you decided to surprise me with this little number... and look it's even on sale. i'm so thrifty.