Wednesday, December 30, 2009

what's a girl to do...

we got back into town yesterday from the most perfect christmas vacation. so sad it's over. my computer is broken again... are you kidding me? and i'm pretty sure i am having some serious anxiety over leaving the girls on saturday for nine days, what is the deal with me? anyway, i know we will have a great time and i know even more certainly that my girls are in good hands.

hopefully my computer will be back up and running when i return. i will have lots of photos to share... i already do :)

5 comments:

sarah marie. said...

omg..i can't believe your computer

Magdalena said...

Everything will be great Mrs. Furstenau. Everyone needs a vacay sometimes and it will only make you appreciate motherhood that much more. Enjoy yourself!

becky said...

have so much fun! i hope your holidays were wonderful. lets do lunch when you get back and settled. ;-)

danicanelson.photography said...

I'm still a tad embarassed that I blurted out to you in the SLC airport, but thought I'd leave a comment and say hi. I just love your work. You're awesome.

Daisy Kuzniarski said...

I'm waiting for the beautiful photos of the girls, Amy
Hehehe, kisses.