Sunday, January 24, 2010

8 by 10 glossies...

if you've ever been on a cruise you know that they take these really dumb pictures of you every second. like with the cheesiest backdrops and they direct you to do the dumbest things.

one night we went all around taking them and doing whatever the photographers told us to do.

here are the ones i bought...
this was my favorite backdrop... do people really like this stuff!?!

they told us to act crazy, HA!

chris thinks he's really sweet...

and triton the killer dolphin... poor guy.
notice the fold in the corner, simone will not put this photo down. she loves it so much. she is so proud of me.

and since i am obviously all about sharing embarrasing photos of myself tonight, here is one of ann and i in avatar... this was posed... i think. i hope.

5 comments:

Leah said...

Beyond kewl my friend.

sarah marie. said...

rolling at these slash I can't get over how amazing you look. what is that dress?! bomb.

AnnieC said...

This picture soooo made me smile and laugh. I am so glad you have Sister time. This pic made me nostalgic and now I am missing my Sissy (who will visit me in February)...you two are so awesome and inspire me every day!

The Hansens said...

Could these be ANY more cheesy?
We should have bought some of our guys. It would have totally been worth the money!

andrea said...

Amy...You're HOT!!!!