Tuesday, January 19, 2010

van gogh has nothing on her...

is it crazy that i get misty eyed every time i see this (proudly) displayed on my mantle?



my estee's first self portrait (and hopefully not her last, she has serious art skills if you ask me or chris and i promise we are not biased at all! :))

she made it at school and wrapped it up so darling for my christmas present.

i couldn't love a gift more.

those green eyes... that light brown hair...

and if you only could have seen how proud she was when i opened it...

8 comments:

Liv said...

How beautiful! Did she use water color? So sophisticated.

trudy...{and jamo} said...

that is ADORABLE!

The Hansens said...

I'm obsessed.

sarah marie. said...

that is the cutest thing i've ever seen. and really good too! although if rosemary sees it she'll tell her to grow her brows out.

Dorothy & Tony said...

I hope you framed it. she is so talented. as a mom no matter what the art work looks like i can't seem to throw any art work away that my kids make. its way to precious!!!

andrea said...

That really is amazing! You have a little artist on your hands!

Kate Brotherson said...

Wow, she is good. She is a natural just like her mom.

Cassaundra said...

nothing could be more precious then that.