Tuesday, February 16, 2010

a few things i want you to know...



1. you are capable of achieving anything you dream...

2. you are so lucky to have each other, cherish your sister always and never get caught in the jealousy trap. you can always be each others best friend and most loyal supporter.

3.you are both loved totally and completely unconditionally.

4.you are both beautiful. inside and out.

*i know, sounds a little chicken soup for the teenage soul, but really, i do want them to know these things. especially in this crazy world we live in.

hope your having a good one :)

10 comments:

stayputsocks said...

I agree. They are adorable and I hope they will be as close as you and Anne are.

sarah marie. said...

these are gorgeous.

Magdalena said...

You are so smart Mrs. Furstenau. We leave so soon, when can we all get together?

Auntie Ann said...

I love me some chicken soup for the soul...and these photos are PERFECTION.

(I just lol-ed to myself when I looked back and saw that you didnt just say chicken soup for the soul you made it the teen addition)

becky said...

oh my...timeless!

Mary said...

You and auntie are such perfect examples of sisterly love.♥ I see how close Estee and Simone already are. What could be better?

Rachel Holste said...

Amy... I wanted to know that I was thinking of you and your sweet daughter's surgery that is coming up. It is SO hard to see our little one's go through things like that.... but know "all will be well!:)"

elsabags said...

These pictures are amazing. Maybe you could teach us a few things for a d.i.y. night! I was thinking about s today hoping everything went smoothly & wondering when I can bring by some yogurt or ice cream? Let me know

Jenna Walker said...

Hey! I have the most random question. Can you tell me how you make the pictures on your blog so big? I'm a photography student and really wanting to start posting some of my pictures but would love to know how to do that. Also, how do you get rid of the automatic borders that blogger puts around your pictures?
I love your blog and photos. So creative.
Thank you so much for your help.
If emailing me would be easier, i would love that.
My email address is
jennawalk@gmail.com

Thanks again!

Jenna

Wierdo Sugar Plum Fairy said...

Such cute photos! I know Im just teenager myself. But thats really good advice!