Tuesday, March 23, 2010

what is a doppelganger...

are you on facebook? i'm not big into it, that is until a little thing called doppelganger week came along (if you don't know it was a week where everyone posted a photo of a celebrity they are told they look like) i rolled at everyone's photos... turns out most people really do look like a celebrity.

here was mine...


i couldn't decide between vicki from small wonder or winnie cooper from the wonder years.
although it was unanimous that i am twins with winnie. (obviously i was told these when i was young... i don't think i have an adult celebrity look alike)

who is your celebrity look alike?

yes, i do realize this is the nerdiest post to date... doppelganger??!! facebook??!!!

10 comments:

tiffany said...

hahaha not nerdy at all! my doppelganger is mischa barton according to other people ^_^

xo tiffany

sarah marie. said...

loved this post and you do look like winnie! i've been sitting here for ten minutes and can't think of anyone for me..

sarah marie. said...

oh and winnie's the bomb by the way.

Amy said...

duh sarah liv tyler all the way!!!!!

Reagan said...

People tell me every single day that I look like Taylor swift (I think only because I live in new york and I'm a rare blond on the upper west side). But I think I look like Vada from "my girl". Or tapanga from "boy meets world".

Elyse said...

I was alittle obsessed too. Spent entirely too long posting pics of my bffs celebrity doppelgangers as well. Guess its Keira Knightley (don't see it really) or Rachel McAdams for me. Lol

Brooke said...

people always say i look like sandra bullock

andrea said...

Hi Amy! I think you do look like Winnie! When you were little anyway. The funny thing is, people told me I looked like her too. Anyway, I have no idea who I look like. Gabe thinks I look like Elle Mcpherson but I'm not sure I see that at all. I love your above post by the way about Estee and Dora. What a sweet little heart she has! I know what you mean about happy and sad to watch your kids grow. I do cry about it sometimes. Hope all is well...glad Simone's surgery is behind you and she is doing well!
Let me know when you are in town next so we can get together. Would love to see you!

jashana said...

I get told I look like Alyssa Milano all the time. Weird. LoL. I definitely see Winnie for you!!! :D

Rita said...

rolling...

i don't really look like anyone...maybe a fat kate hudson??