Monday, April 26, 2010

i hardly ever download my photos from off of my iphone, i did it for the first time in ages yesterday and i was rolling. i had the original iphone when they first came out then upgraded to the newer phone and then broke it and then just recently went back to my original so some of the photos are really old.

i'll tell you a few stories...

sister and i went to a sneak peek of the first twilight movie... we were literally hiding in a corner we were so embarrassed because there were camera crews and everyone had their faces painted things like "real men sparkle" and "team jacob"


we then proceeded to go back and see it several more times and even take pictures of the screen a few times (now that is embarrassing)


a baby simone after tasting a lemon... i love that face.


did you know she was also a nose picker? that is so not princess behavior.


and i don't know why i'm obsessed with this one of her and her pancakes in the hospital...


flying over the french alps en route to venice, italy...


and a very special collection i like to call "speedos at sea". please enjoy...

6 comments:

Pantraya said...

I used to love lurking and following your blog til I saw the speedo post. Don't NOBODY want to see that! That is so not princess behavior of YOU! Ha ha! A follower from Logan...

Rachel Holste said...

love the first picture... you two are little beauties...:)

kittycat said...

aw you and your sister are so gorgeous!

art.soul said...

you and you family are so beautiful!

Auntie Ann said...

I loved seeing these...and my smile is the first one is very natural. Thank you for spedos @ sea...it made my day.

Heidi A said...

Amy, I'm a big fan of your photography and your blog...I wondered how you get multiple pics (like the speedos at sea) on your blog. Do you do make a storyboard in photoshop first, or do you just upload them and arrange them? I'm trying to figure it out, but I'm not having much luck. My email address is heidi.applegarth@gmail.com if you get time to respond. Thanks! Love you work.