Monday, April 19, 2010

more stuff...

another post about a bunch of nonsense... hope you don't mind :)

like i said before, we are in home projects mode right now. i painted both my dining room and kitchen (not navy blue in the kitchen) and am in the market for new light fixtures for my kitcken, new bar stools and a new (or really old) dining room table. i am also going to be wallpapering my bathroom very soon.

here is a peek a my new navy blue walls (in love) and my newly styled shelves (i love doing this often and changing them up)


i have been baking bread like a crazy lady... in fact we aren't even buying it anymore. i am using a wonderful whole grain flour and it is so good and my kids go crazy for it.

rising


ready to eat :)


all packaged up for a neighbor... (the bread bags are from the bosch store)


this morning, i called my sister and informed her that i am doing my best to bring back the feathered bangs look... i'm not sure she was feeling it so much so she had me send her a photo...



ha! now i'm not so sure about the look myself :)

hope your monday is perfect...

15 comments:

Horsley Family said...

1- your walls are awesome!

2- the bread looks delicious and there isn't bread available where I live... would you share your recipe?

3- i think you can rock the bangs, or anything for that matter.

Auntie Ann said...

your house and bread look the bomb...and you look like a MILF in that photo so I think the feathering of the bangs is working for you.

Nicole said...

What a great shade of blue! What color is it and where did you get it? We have been looking for a dark blue that is without purple in it. All five shades we have tried look like Periwinkle that is angry. LOL

Allison said...

loving your wall and shelves AND your vintage look :) super cute!

Magdalena said...

The blue makes your house look super fresh. Ann is right about the MILF-ness. You may just start a trend with your farrah bangs, just sayin.'

Justin and Olya said...

Your house ROCKS, bread is mouthwatering, and you look SUTE. I LOVE it. You and Ann are two BEAUTIES. WHAt lucky men! :)

Justin and Olya said...

Your house ROCKS, bread is mouthwatering, and you look SUTE. I LOVE it. You and Ann are two BEAUTIES. WHAt lucky men! :)

Dorothy & Tony said...

you look beautiful and i love the walls! you sound a lot like me. im not so much into buying all the garbage food out there anymore so we have been re-vamping our menu for the last few months. what a difference!!!

sarah marie. said...

ooh i'm actually lovin the feathered bangs. you go girl.

Leah said...

Loving the blue, and the bread, amazing. I have a feeling we'll be seeing the feathered bangs elsewhere very soon...

Janaan said...

Love making homemade bread! Do you have a fantastic recipe you'd like to share?

ag said...

i love the shelving that splits up your wall space. it reminds me of the hallways in the Uffizi Gallery in Florence. and you can never go wrong doing things like the italians.

Robyn said...

I love the dark blue...goes perfect with your house! Wish I was your neighbor so you could bring me some yummy bread. You are one cute momma that could do anything with your hair and still look great!

E diggity M to the I to the L to the Y said...

I hope you share your bread recipe.. it looks amazing!

Amy D. said...

Girls night ASAP....been way too long since I've seen you. Please sport the feathered bangs and please bring some of that bread.xoxo