Friday, June 25, 2010

clearance rack...

i took myself down to the target last week to just walk around for a while. we do not live very close to one so when i go, i spend some time (they are building one practically down the street though!!!) i hadn't been in a while so i was scouring pretty much every rack and shelf in the joint when i happened upon a bunch of the zac posen for target line on the clearance racks in the woman's department... we are talking like three bright orange tags clearance. i couldn't believe that there was so much there and for so cheap, did it not go over? i scooped up all that they had in my size which was a bunch of cute tees and tanks, a brocade skirt and this number...





felt like i won the lottery walking out of there with all that stuff for free pretty much.

11 comments:

Bridget said...

LOVE TARGET. cute stuff.

Auntie Ann said...

you and your new shirt are the bomb guuurl...

Mary said...

lookin' the bomb digity. do you think digity has one g or two...

yours truly dear said...

very cute!! i just got some awesome capris there the other day. i love target!!

andrea said...

I'm pretty much addicted to target. I go everyday. It's the easiest place to shop with three kids. You look so pretty!

sarah marie. said...

wait when did zac posen do a line for target?! and where is the one they are building down the street? very exciting.

江婷 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelly said...

It was never in the stores! I looked! I bought that same shirt online the day it came out and I am pretty mad it went on sale.

Lucky!

Suzanne said...

You are always such a fancy lady! Love Estee posing just like you in the second photo. Too cute! I still love checking in on your sweet family every now and then. Take care!

Rita said...

I think this is the same shirt i have...it is just hard for me to tell because mine is like five sizes larger...sad for me...

but I do love a good line at the target...and Estee cracks me up in that second photo posing like mommy! so cute!

kristina said...

your gorgeous!