Wednesday, June 02, 2010

sun makes everything better...



simone is getting big. look at that little girl? she is walking around like she owns this place and saying things like "actually" every other word. it sounds really cute and big girl coming from such a little thing.

this warm weather has been a long time coming around these parts. but hopefully it is here to stay. i have been planning like a crazy person for estee's birthday bash next week and spent forever on the invites and after i got them out realized i put the wrong date on them. honestly, what is wrong with me? i am always doing stuff like that. so lame. and estee wanted to invite her whole class at school so now i have to resend invites to school with her. such a pain. anyway, the party is not going to be anything fancy but since i am making all of the decorations, it's just time consuming.

oh, and our garden just might make it after all. it was real touch and go for a while there. what with the snow storm at the end of may and all.

6 comments:

Leah said...

Such a beautiful picture Amy.

Auntie Ann said...

She is perfect! Such a pretty photo!

Erin said...

I haven't seen her in so long and I can't WAIT to hear her talking like that!
These girls are going to have so much fun together.

Rachel Holste said...

amy... you do such a great job capturing the perfect moment... your daughters couldn't be more beautiful!

Scott and Lindsey said...

Okay, this is going to make me sound a little crazy (maybe a lot), but I found your blog on Allison's blog (she did my pictures too.) Anyway, I thought your house was cute and you were fun, so I check back every now and then. And then today I swear I thought I saw your husband at GPW. and then I felt really weird, because we have never even met and I'm recognizing your maybe husband. And then I decided blogging was strange and then I thought I'd say hi.

So hello! I think your blog is darling.

Lindsey

Mary said...

she's one special little girl♥