Monday, August 30, 2010

life is so beautiful...

tonight as i was puttering around the house picking up after all of the slobs around here i came across a little nook that estee had adorned with all of her favorite things. there was some jewelry, stuffed animals, of course a tea party set up with all the fixings and then taped on to the wall was a family photo. for some reason the photo stopped me in my tracks and i sat and stared at it for 5 minutes at least. estee was two and simone was about 6 months old in it. i cant explain how i felt other than to say it made me so happy it actually hurt a little.

what could be better than being a mother? i need to remember that more often.




sorry about the lame photobooth photos... my girls are obsessed and want to take them every second!

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love those moments.

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Olya said...

I adore your family, your girls and you too :) Post more often. I love looking at you all. Reminds me all the time that life is precious. Family - is everything.

Magdalena said...

You look amazing Amy - I'm loving this hair on you.

Rachel Holste said...

LOVE you as a blonde!

Mary said...

family is the best!
darling pictures!!!

sarah marie. said...

you are so bomb it's crazy.

Auntie Ann said...

I look at these photos and its just like BLAHM!