Thursday, August 05, 2010

on my mind...



so very tired, always tired. what's the deal?

grateful that my worries are just small ones.

daydreaming about a trip to florence. or prague. i'd go to london too :)

enjoying the stormy weather.

but wanting to cry that people are already talking about autumn.

how much i want another baby.

can't believe i only have 2 more months in my twenties.

taking care of a little fish (his name is shimmer) is hard work. esp. when your three year old wants to feed it quesadillas every second.

and what a sad day it will be around here when shimmer's time is up. (we got him on monday)

buying a new film camera.

and how good bocata is at the new city creek food court, there is also a red iguana there. perfect if you have kids because there is great food but it is a casual food court. brilliant.

where to send estee for kindergarten.

and how she can already be sprouting a big tooth when it feels like yesterday that i saw the little baby one coming in.

wishing time could slow just a little.

8 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

Oh how I think you are such a wonderful mother to little babies.

Mary said...

I hear you...time is flying by. I just want to enjoy every moment.

sarah marie. said...

are you serious with that picture of you? OMG. you have NEVER looked better. milf doesn't even do you justice.

Magdalena said...

Love this stream of consciousness post, it shows you're real and not just another pretty twin face :) I wish time was flying by here - I'm counting down the days until we come back as four.

Cassaundra said...

you look so much like your mom in this picture. beautiful.

Danielle @ Antiquated Treasures said...

You sound like an amazing mom

The Hansens said...

Miss you Amy! Both of our lives have been beyond crazy.... I can't even believe how long it has been since I have seen you! Sooooo I need me some amy time ASAP!!!

kimsueellen said...

Love you list. Here's hoping you find the answers to the things on your mind.