Monday, August 23, 2010

probably the craziest week of my life.

and i cant even find a moment to sit down and post about this crazy summer. please tell me it's not really coming to an end?!? please tell me that my baby is not starting kindergarden and that my other baby is not starting preschool. and please, please don't tell me that i really only have 6 more weeks in my twenties because i am pretty sure that will send me over the edge.

for now, i just want to remember this perfect moment on the beach. moanie running from the waves (before she got knocked over and cried herself to sleep)
oh summer. i miss you already.

4 comments:

sheena said...

I hear you.....we are in the same kindergarten/preschool/dreading the end of summer boat. I think I have ulcers. I'm going to be home alone...ALONE! so scary!! good luck!!!

Magdalena said...

This past week was a wild one for sure!

Amber P said...

I can't believe Estee is in kindergarten! Holy mole! Where does time go?!

Mary said...

What a fun day at the beach and what a fun summer. Say it isn't over. Well it was 107 here today!