Wednesday, September 15, 2010

the fair...

i love a good fair. actually it doesn't even have to be good fair. any fair will do really. we went the state fair on monday evening and had so much fun. cant wait to go back tomorrow with friends.

estee wanted me to take 5 billion pictures of her.


the birds were a real smash hit for the girls, monie's face kills me in this one.




very serious about their fries... again, monie's face kills me in this one too.


went down the giant slide... we were all very happy at the bottom i guess.


pretty exciting...


and of course a snow cone.

6 comments:

sarah marie. said...

that picture of you guys on the slide is perfect. can't wait for today..

.caroline armelle. said...

monie's face is awesome! love it!

and, i'm seriously still dying over monie and ezra's faces today on the car ride. by far, the highlight of my day!

Amy Lou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Lou said...

Her "fry face" is a crack up!!! Loving you blonde :)

Mary said...

looks like fun!
143

kimsueellen said...

Ooo I saw you from afar and wanted to come meet you irl but then I chickened out. I am so shy. Darnit. Cute and adorable photos as always!