Monday, September 20, 2010

what i'm wearing.

the only thing that makes me a little excited about the cooler weather is the fashion. i have been doing a little shopping lately and have been having fun switching things up a little (even though it is totally still hot here and i'm okay with that)

here are a few things i am loving right now.


red lips again (i was thinking played out until i got my blonde hair, now it feels very betty draper slash gwen stefani-ish)
still my vintage t-shirts (esp. my wolf ones) paired with jeggings an oversized cardigan and heels. my perfect outfit.

sorry i look like such a doof in the photos :)

still blazers, i have 100 and cant get enough.
socks with my oxfords heels.
tights and sandals.
ponytails and updos. i used to never, ever wear my hair up. i have it pulled back every second now.

please, please tell me what you are excited to wear this fall?

10 comments:

Auntie Ann said...

You are BOMB...so cute

and to anyone reading this...watch the "you might also like" middle video of Estee, its the BEST!

Reagan said...

I am all over socks with booties, tights with my madewell clogs and mini dresses.

Fall is my favorite time of year. Hooray.

sarah marie. said...

you are so cute and i love your looks! i need to dare to wear the red lipstick. i feel like a clown when i do.

yours truly dear said...

you are freeking adorable. you dont look like a *doof* at all haha. i'm loving all of these, and i've already started wearing boots and some chunky knits. yay!

becky said...

you can rock anything! i have a few socks that i want to try, you're giving me inspiration...

mom24orsinis said...

so fun!!! You look amazing and I love that you carry your fashion sense over to your girls...adorable!!

My BFF and I just went on a shopping spree and my addiction is sweaters with belts of any kind...I bought 3 of them at one store...skinny jeans and flats are still my simple pleasure...of course with as much jewelry as I can get away with as well!!

with my 4 munchkins and homeschooling, this look almost makes me seem cool ;)

Your fashion INSPIRES me, although I don't have the guts for most of it...it does push me though and I enjoy seeing what I could try...someday :)

mushbelly said...

I'm ready for tights and a good T-strap. Paired with a skirt that it probably too short for me to wear at 33, but I will anyway.

kimsueellen said...

Cardis and an adorable pair of gray tights I splurged on.

Amy Lou said...

BOOTS and fun tights!! You look sassy :)

Rachel Holste said...

you look awesome... and skinny mini...:)