Tuesday, October 12, 2010

dirty old housewife...



ann and i used to play this game when we were little where we would put on an apron, mess up our hair, grab a broom and say "i'm a dirty old housewife" (i am not sure why this game was fun) but sadly, i actually felt like that person today. for the first time. sad. driving all around picking up people all over the place, cooking, cleaning up all kinds of nastiness. and not even getting a shower. tonight i'm taking a loooong bath.

tomorrow will be better.

3 comments:

sarah marie. said...

this post made me roll. but not as hard as tonight's episode of running wilde. did you love it?

Auntie Ann said...

I. Am. Rolling. On the floor back and forth at
This post! Too bad i think we might have had a crystal ball for my future because I feel like that everyday.

I'm Cammi said...

It sure WILL be better tomorrow! I'm telling myself the same thing tonight. I remember a blogpost of my own about a similar day. I was much more detailed and sort of embarrassed that I posted it afterward. I considered deleting it but apparently people get a kick out of dirty old housewife stories. Being a dirty old housewife is not as amusing as it seems sometimes, but knowing we're not alone makes it easier to laugh about. Thanks.