Sunday, January 16, 2011

do you know what today is...?

it's my blog-aversary!

5 years! can you believe it? i can't.

i thought it would be fun to take a look back...

just a small taste of the hundreds of banners this blog has seen...













and some of my favorite moments (this is gonna be long, hope i don't bore you!)

it all satrated with this nerdy post with typos and all. what a dip i am.

totally remember writing this post about ann.

i am pretty sure this is one of the only photos of estee's nursery i have. we only lived her for a few months after she was born. it was so cute.

remember how i used to scrapbook?

this post makes me laugh! i had no idea what i was in for... honestly, i wish i never had done photography for money. it ruined it a little for me. sad.

remember the tagged phenom of 2006? funny.

100 things about me...

seeing simone for the first time!

the best trip ever. here and here

the basement in our old house... lots of blood, sweat and tears went into that place.

one of the best days of my life.

then the worst.

i miss this room.

i roll at this.

oh disneyworld.

my favorite video of all time.

i need to do this with simone!

another perfect trip.

this makes me so happy.

loved this project.

still cant believe this happened. it haunts me.

when i decided to quit.

if i didn't have a blog, i would have forgotten this.

moving is the pits.

but we live in a house we love now.

ann got pregnant! i threw her a shower.

and then i got to fall in love all over again.

still my favorite family photos.

estee cant look at this photo of simone without crying.

I turned 30!!

and now i am pregnant again... hooray :)

i cant tell you how happy i am that i made the decision to start this blog 5 years ago. i have had some great opportunities and met some wonderful people.

but the greatest part of this blog is that i have documented so much of who i am, and what our life is about. thinking about my kids one day reading this makes me so happy.

yay for mommy bloggers! :)

and thank you so much for your supportive comments and kindness along the way...!

7 comments:

sarah marie. said...

loved clicking through all those posts!

mom24orsinis said...

thank you for sharing your world, creativity, family and life with us...I'm thankful Etsy led me to your blog...you've encouraged me to be a better Mommy, step out of my "creative box" and express love to all the things "I love"!

happy Blog-a-versary! Hope you celebrate with CAKE!

Auntie Ann said...

A pioneer in the booting world...remember how I asked you, "what's a blog?" Ha! Now we all have one!

Auntie Ann said...

And by booting, I meant blogging.

N Gines said...

Happy blogversary! Keep 'em coming. I enjoy reading them. :) And thank you for sharing your life with the world.

Casey said...

congrats! i love your blog! keep it going!!!! :)

AnnieC said...

Thank you so much for sharing your life via this format! I am so grateful I found your blog through Etsy...you inspire!

Congrats on the 5 year blogging milestone. I started a blog after my Son was born 10 months ago and admire how you keep up on it. I hope there are many more years to come!

Blessings and Light,

Rachel