Thursday, January 06, 2011


last night i took myself down to the new sephora at fashion place and got a shiny new makeover (well really just my makeup done) the girl who did it was really great and since i told her i am pretty natural when it comes to makeup she didn't totally cake it on. i ended up buying pretty much everything she used which means i liked it i guess.

the last couple months have been rough and literally, i have not even felt like myself, more like a really, really lame version of myself... so it feels good to get back on track, cooking, cleaning, getting dressed (sounds sad right?)

also, this here little blog is going to be whipped back into shape. i am totally redoing the look (however i will miss my trusty banner) and i have some projects in the works around my house (new bedrooms for the girls and a nursery!!) hopefully there are still a few of you who actually still visit (hi mom!)...

i think i am going to take myself down to the mall again next week to find out what i am having. i seriously cant wait a second longer... simone and i are sure it's a girl but chris, estee and my whole family think boy?!?... i'll let you know!

11 comments:

Auntie Ann said...

Girl, you look the bomb in that photo. homegirl did you right.

robin said...

the mall...?

mom24orsinis said...

we're still here...visiting, checking in and excited about your bambino in there :)

But, yes...please clarify...the mall?????????

N Gines said...

Still reading your lovely blog. Congratulations on the baby!!

Tiffany said...

Still reading too! :) And I will miss your trusty banner as well. Always made me smile! Can't wait to hear what you are having Amy. I am voting a boy!

deborahjustine said...

I'm a huge fan of your blog, and you've been greatly missed. So glad you are starting to feel better. On a side note, I think I still have my Glamour Shots from when I was 16 stored somewhere....

So Truly Lovely said...

Miss Amy- this is Anna Wright (now Norman-played basketball with you eons ago at YCHS!!!). Might I say, I will never forget you and Amanda looking perfect for games :)

Secondly-I adore your blog. I found it through Andrea's and I seriously was so bummed that you hadn't posted anything in forever. So-please, please, please continue!

WIth that being said-you rock. Thanks for being girlie and doing awesome things...

Anna

Magdalena said...

I can't wait to find out what you're having! What an exciting time in your life! And great grandma's photo wall is incredible. All the very best Amy!

Mary said...

hi! ♥

Amy said...

ha. i have lived in utah waaay too long :) the malls here have places called fetal photos, they do ultrasounds to find out gender. pretty funny right?

robin said...

oh utah... wow. the mall!