Thursday, February 24, 2011

cheesecake.



we got to see baby boy last week. once again he was kicking like a mad man. it was pretty darling. everything looks perfect. what a blessing. we cant wait to meet him...

my friend nicole taught a sewing class and i was so excited because she is so talented. we learned to make a bag and a pillow with a zipper. i cant tell you how excited i am to start sewing for my kids, i have tons of ideas and hopefully now i have the skills to execute them... i guess we will see.

a bad iphone photo of my pillow. i kind of copied this one that i'm obsessed with.


i'm off to make a cheesecake... i've been thinking about cheesecake for weeks. :)

6 comments:

Darbee said...

Oh Amy! You are just so beautiful! I am so excited for you to welcome a new baby BOY! Congrats to you and your sweet family!

Mary said...

You are talented and beautiful...so is the baby boy!

Jillian said...

You will love having a boy :)
Congratulations---and love the pillow!

sarah marie. said...

yay you're finally showing! a little at least. and great job on the pillow! i don't even know how to do a zipper..

andrea said...

You are way too cute for being this far along! I was huge by the time I was this far with my third. And I love your pillow! I want to learn how to sew so bad!

my name is heather... said...

I have been browsing through your archives, and it looks like that pencil game you played all those years ago was right- girl, girl, BOY- and if it's really right, you still have another boy and girl in your future! :0) Fun. Now I want to play the pencil game!