Sunday, February 13, 2011

little melon...



i am officially half way. i cant believe it. baby is kicking like crazy and starting to make some room for himself... that makes me happy because i am sick of looking chubby. i am chubby, don't get me wrong, but i think i have a pretty good excuse. right now i just look chubby.

we have picked baby's name out already. chris has had his son's name picked out since i met him. it's really a good one, plus it's a family name on both sides so it is perfect. i'm not ready to commit though cause it could change? (he'll die when he reads that)

i am craving dounies like crazy and since i discovered branbury cross i cant stop. plus they have a drive thru. trouble.

the girls wake up every morning and ask all about baby. how did he sleep? did he kick? it's pretty adorable.

big ultrasound is thur. i cant help but be nervous. excited more though to see him again :)

20 more weeks to go...!

8 comments:

Desiree Fawn said...

Cute cute!

sarah marie. said...

so not fair that you look like that.

Mary said...

you look falulous darling!
and I know the little guy is a darling too!

Angie Monson said...

I am about to have my baby and I too am obsessed with Branbury Cross and the drive through. After I pick my kids up from preschool I head there a few times a week. My thighs are paying for it now! Good luck for the next 20 weeks!

Leah said...

The miniest melon ever friend. Where is it??? You look the bomb.

I want these doughnuts now. That was one of my cravings too. Apparently it still is.

Miss you, when are you going to come visit me with sister?

Rachel Holste said...

chubby....!?! what...!?! you look amazing!

Rachel Holste said...

PS. i say... eat up on the donuts... won't hurt you in the least...
i craved milkshakes when i was pg... that was trouble! lol!

{jane} said...

so, miss gorgeous - at twenty weeks you pretty much look like what i look like just after eating a big cheeseburger. not fair.