Monday, March 28, 2011

crafty...

a few of us from bookclub got together for a craft night last week and let me tell you, for this six month pregnant lady it was wild and crazy. i didn't get home until after 2:30am, but i finished my light fixture and the next morning chris got it installed. i cant even get over how fancy it looks. this is one craft that does not look homemade. we love it.

this has been circling the interwebs for a few days now, so if you've been tempted to give it a try, i highly recommend...


a bright spot in our tiny little room.

big thanks to jane for hosting and big thanks to susan for sewing her fingers to the bone for us till the break of dawn.

11 comments:

sarah marie. said...

it looks amazing in there!

Susan said...

wowzers.
it looks oh so fab.

xo

.caroline armelle. said...

they turned out so great!

Suzanne said...

I told Jane that you girls need to invite me next time. This is fabulous!
I'm just trying to decide which room I want to do you for.

{jane} said...

gorgeous! i love where you put it & how it looks. {so fun!}

denise said...

I love your duvet and the polaroid heart! What a beautiful room!

the lil bee said...

I just had to tell you I adore your bedroom. It's beautiful and the chandelier came out so well!

Cassie said...

I wandered over from Jane's blog (I'm working on a DIY chandelier also). Just wanted to ask where you got your bedding? It's gorgeous!

I've been perusing your blog... so sweet. You have a beautiful family and a beautiful home. =)

Mary said...

Hi, I found your blog through an image on Pinterest and I just had to stop by to ask where you got your bedding? It's divine and so is your blog!
Thanks!

Unknown said...

Please! Where did you get that bedding???

Leslie Annie P said...

Yes, I agree! Bedding is divine! Plus, I'm now hooked on reading everything you've posted. :)