Wednesday, March 23, 2011

simoney.

i have been wanting to do a shoot with simone for ages... she isn't usually so fond of the camera, but this particular day all of the stars aligned.

i am using a series of these for her new room. she will just love having photos of herself in there...







the top photo does something to me... like i could sit around and stare at it all day and be satisfied.

simone's darling dress was a gift from my friend nicole of elsa bags... she is one talented lady.

9 comments:

{jane} said...

love these pictures!

she is gorgeous.

the lighting & everything is perfect.

it makes me want to get out our fedora's and take pictures! very inspiring.

Mary said...

she is a true beauty!

Leah said...

We miss her!! I can't believe how big she is getting. And so beautiful.

{The Christian's} said...

Darling! I think she looks so much like you in that last one!

sarah marie. said...

i especially love the last one!

Tahni said...

so so so precious.......
I wish she could stay little simoney

Elyse said...

so darling... can't wait to see the new rooms. I bet they're gonna be something else. so talented =)

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Wow those are gorgeous and totally darling.

Rachel Holste said...

one word... BEAUTIFUL!