Tuesday, March 08, 2011

wish i were blogging more.

if i were i would have told you lots of stories about my little girls and funny things they say and do. i would have told you all about how chris and i celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary (and how he got sick while we were out to dinner and how i pretty much ate the hugest meal alone) and how estee has been having lots of stomach aches and she goes in for an x-ray at primary children's tomorrow and i am totally nervous about it. or about how my mom has been in town and all the movies and dinners and fun we have had. i also would have raved about bookclub this month and how fun it was to see all the ladies :)

but, i haven't and that makes me so sad. except now, i guess i kind of have :)

but here is a cute photo of simone...


and here i am with my girlies.


*my mom told me this photo is false advertising and that i am actually showing much more than you can tell, ha. she is probably right! :)

10 comments:

sarah marie. said...

i didn't know about estee! i know she'll be fine but i'll pray for her.

Leah said...

I didn't know either. How come you don't tell me these things? She'll be in our prayers.

Wish you were blogging more too.

Jamie Lawler said...

You guys have the cutest style. I love it.

And your mom isn't joking - you don't look the least bit pregnant in this photo!

Elyse said...

can't get over simone's hair, she is just too cute =)

.caroline armelle. said...

you look amazing!
and, i'm so happy you guys started book club! i really look forward to it every month!

i hope all goes well with estee.

Ryam Teran said...

I have been following your adorable blog for a while now and I love reading the posts about your darling girls {I have two of my own}. I especially loved todays post because your little Simone is wearing a Right Bank Babies skirt {I co-design the line!!!}. What a small world :)

Hoping all is well with Estee.

Erin said...

Simone has my dream hair. Truly.

How is Estee?

Rachel Holste said...

SO not fair that you look that GOOD being 23 weeks along... LUCKY YOU!

I hope all is well with Estee... the worries us mothers have...

Suzanne said...

You and your girls look fabulous!
Is Estee ok? Please blog or Facebook so we know she's alright. Take care.

{jane} said...

here's an idea:

while you eventually get a real-sized-prego tummy, how about i borrow all your cute normal-sized clothes???

{i'm dreaming.}