Friday, April 22, 2011

30 weeks!



well, i think 30 weeks is kind of a big deal. i cant believe in only about 2 months we will be meeting baby boy. we are beyond excited. i am working like a mad lady on baby's nursery and i am getting so excited as everything is getting delivered and coming together.

cant wait to share!

*also, i have been living in my new maternity jeans from my cousin thomas and his wife jessica. they have a great ebay store with tons of re-purposed designer jeans that they have made into maternity jeans. i love mine because they stay up and are so comfy but also totally flattering and still really, really cute. if you are pregnant definitely check them out here...

i just have to mention that it has been a rough week around here, though. my heart is broken for my sissy. i cant tell you how excited we were to be pregnant together and to have babies just 5 months apart. but it wasn't to be. and ann is so amazing and strong and doing so good. but still, please think of her in your prayers. thanks.

4 comments:

sarah marie. said...

when do you think you'll start showing?

Erin said...

yeah seriously...where is that baby? And my heart breaks for Ann, and you. There is nothing I'd love more than being pregnant with my sister. Love you.

Amy @DYKTMP? said...

What a touching display of love for your sister. It's gatta be so hard to be sad for her loss yet still sublimely happy for your own baby. There is nothing like a sisters love...

Hoping this cheers you up a bit, I added you to my "amylicious" list. It's a list of Amy bloggers. I think its kinda rad, i hope you do too. Cheers.

http://www.doyouknowthemuffinpan.com/p/amylicious.html

{jane} said...

You are getting so close! and, i am dying to see the new nurseries!