Sunday, June 26, 2011

showered...

she kept saying it wasn't going to be any big deal... just a little get together to celebrate baby louie. well i should have known that ann does not know how to do anything little. she went all out and it was darling. and i loved spending the evening with so many of my dear friends... i am a lucky, lucky girl.

and louie was completely spoiled too.

here are some (bad) photos of the night... hilarious that they are all of the food, i didn't get one of the guests... i'm lame.











and thank you so much for all of the kind comments on the nursery... they have made me so, so happy!

also, baby boy will be here on wed. can you believe it?!?
i cant wait to meet my boy. say a prayer and send good thoughts my way, please?!

7 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

eeeeee! fingers crossed + prayers for you wednesday! can't wait to see photos of your little man.

Mary said...

See you on Tues....can't wait!

sarah marie. said...

i can't believe we are having our babies!

.caroline armelle. said...

seriously, ann knows how to throw a party! and, baby louie is going to be the best dressed little man i know.

i can't wait to see the little fella!

kimsueellen said...

Amy! I am so sorry I have been such a poop of a blogging friend! Look at this glorious news. I am so so so so so thrilled for this little boy to join your family. My heart is with you and so are all of my prayers. Much, much love. xoxo

Bridget said...

that is a sweeeeet party.

{jane} said...

ADORABLE! you and ann always host the most precious parties - what a great reason to celebrate!