Thursday, December 08, 2011

today i will blog...


can you even believe lewie is 5 months old?! he is sitting and grabbing at everything and even eating a few sweet potatoes.

i cant even wrap my brain around the fact that it has been almost 3 months since i have blogged. really, lewis was just wrapped up all cozy in that white bamboo blanket smiling sweetly for my camera... yesterday, it feels like.

i blame my desperate need for sleep. i don't know what has come over me but all of the sudden, i really crave my sleep. so instead of staying up all night blogging (or baking, or crafting, or decorating or just watching trash t.v.) i sleep.

i also blame my broken computer. the screen has been shattered and virtually unusable.

and also, instagram. i wish everyone could be on instagram. i love it, it's so convenient and i just love getting a little peek into all of my friends lives in real time. (@amyfurstenau is my username) hopefully soon, it wont just be for iphone users.

i am really going to be around here more often. promise, promise.


me and lew singing a duet. i cant blame this guy for my lack of blogging. he is an angel baby. i repeat, he is an angel baby. i couldn't have asked for a more sweet, patient, laid back and HAPPY baby. i am so in love.

12 comments:

Suzanne said...

I still read! Love being able to stay in touch through Instagram! I'm the same way with my sleep now. I remember when I first started blogging I could stay up all night blog surfing and writing my own. Now, I'm so exhausted by the time the kids are in bed. Maybe I'm getting oldie! That little guy of yours sure is a cute...just like your girlies.

See ya on the Instagram!

Claire said...

I still read too! SO happy to hear that all is well with you, was seriously starting to worry. Lewis is adorable and you deserve all the sleep you can get - but I'm glad your back!

Mrs Catch said...

That is one, cute, little man...

Mrs Catch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
art.soul said...

still here:) happy to know you were away for the best reason possible. he is adorable:)

RedusRN said...

still here! Been checking back and patiently waiting! :)

So Truly Lovely said...

I check on your blog all of the time! (this is anna wright from YCHS: aka-the awful Honker mascot). So glad you are still around!

mom24orsinis said...

Aw, SOOO happy to see a post from you and your SWEET Lewie!! I almost thought I was checking the wrong blog when I clicked on it and saw his picture! How did he grow so fast?!?! So, yes, we are still here...get your sleep, but know we're waiting...to see all your Christmas decor :)

Glad to have you back!!

elsa bags said...

still reading! that's what I always say about reyn. yay for angle babies!

Mary said...

You are such a sweet Mom and daughter, and I love you so.

andrea said...

Still read too Amy...even though I love keeping up with you on Instagram!

mariam baurice said...

Magical spells really work!! I never thought there were still honest, genuine, trustworthy and very powerful spell casters until i met the spiritual helper, Olalude Abija. last week he did a love spell for me and it worked effectively and now he just casted another healing spell for my friend who has fibroid and now she is totally free and she is presently the happiest person on earth, she keeps thanking me all day..
I just thought it would be good to tell the whole world about his good work and how genuine he is, i wasn't thinking i could get any help because of my past experiences with other fake casters who could not bring my husband back to me and they all promised heaven and earth and all they are able to do is ask for more money all the time until i met with this man. he does all spells, Love spells, money spells, lottery spells e.t.c i wish i can save every one who is in those casters trap right now because i went though hell thinking and hoping they could help me.i recommend Abija for any kind of help you want in life. his email address is: spirituallighthealing101@live.com
if you want to ask me anything my e-mail is: mariambaurice@gmail.com
Kind Regards,