Friday, June 14, 2013

Baby Greta...

I haven't been around these parts in so long, i literally have no clue what i'm doing. For reals, this post has taken me 3 hours to publish. and I'll just be up front and tell you right now... it's nothing special.  Except for what is special is that we welcomed baby number four to our family on May 10th and let me tell you, that was one magical day.

 photo g3.jpg


 Sooo let me introduce you to Greta Furstenau born at 2:54pm on May 10th, weighing 8lbs. 1oz.

 photo g.jpg


 photo greta1web.jpg


She really is just the sweetest baby ever and we are all pretty much obsessed with her.

 photo greta2web.jpg


 photo greta4web.jpg


 photo greta3web.jpg


I'll be back in the next few days to share her nursery, if there is anyone out there who still cares...




6 comments:

Lisa Niz said...

What a delight, she's so beautiful :)
glad you are back

Marilyn said...

Such cute little cheeks! I can't wait it see the nursery!

3LambsStudio said...

Welcome back! I've been checking your blog every few months hoping you would be. Not to sound creepy or anything!

Congrats on the new baby, she's beautiful. And your little boy has gotten so big!

Smellyann said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations!

ec said...

congrats! she is beautiful! we have three girls and one boy at our house too...always a party;)

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

Congratulations on Greta's arrival! She is lovely!